MAINTENANCE OF ELECTRIC MAINS
Viable solutions for electric energy
What is maintenance of electric installation?
Maintenance of electric installations is a collection of works including maintenance and repair of electric equipment, as well as maintaining electric installation (electric boards, main distribution boards, transformer substations).
Maintenance of electric equipment provides a possibility to prolong its service life and provide uninterrupted performance of electric equipment.
Maintenance of power supply systems includes the following complex of works:
- Visual inspection of electric installation (once per month);
- Check and tightening of bolt joints (once per quarter);
- Periodical measurements and tests (durations of work performance depend on the type of electric installation and once per year or once per 3 years);
- Cleaning dust from the electric installation (once per quarter);
- Performance of briefing meetings for non-electrical personnel;
- Keeping all necessary technical documentation;
- Performance of planned maintenance;
- Check correspondence of electric installation to design documents;
- Thermovision inspection against electric equipment overheating;
- Replacement of consumable materials (lamps, starters and etc.), check of grounding device;
- Accident recovery works.
In case of regular performance of this complex of works, your electric installation will be working for long and safely.
How to order our services?
Send a request with the description of the object to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call our hot-line +7 (812)424-63-74