Quadro Electric is Russian EPC Company providing services in the field of electric power industry in Russia and around the world. In 2016 we founded Finland branch in Helsinki. We provide engineering of electric power supply systems, electrical installation works and other works. We construct power lines, power plants, substations.
We are looking for a sales manager who could help us to grow our business and increase the effectiveness of our sales in Finland. The candidate should be a highly customer-focused and prove his or her ability in effective negotiations through the technical, commercial, marketing, and customer-facing aspects of a typical sales cycle.
Specifically, we are looking for someone who has the experience in selling EPC services to Finnish energy supply companies.
-The ideal candidate should have successfully closed energy contracts
-The candidate should also have the skills in project management, Microsoft Office Excel & preparation of commercial offers in EPC-services.
• Represent our Company with the highest level of professionalism to the customers especially to energy supply companies.( Fortum, Pohjolan Voima, Teollisuuden Voima, Helen and Helsingin Energia.)
• Skilled in addressing and resolving Customer-related issues in a manner that promotes highest customer satisfaction while maintaining profitability
• success in energy project development or EPC business development
• Team-working, decision-making and negotiation skills
• Contract negotiations experience and a working knowledge of major commercial, legal, and technical risks associated with EPC contracts
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English
Ideally, you have
• Russian language skills
If you are interested please CONTACT US on: email@example.com
Or fill the form below!